Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"I must admit I can't imagine anything more awful than polygamy."
Republican flip-flopper Mitt Romney, trying to distance himself from the only attractive aspect of Mormon theology, as quoted in Time magazine. So, Mitt, nothing is more awful than polygamy? How about, oh, I don't know, child molestation, beheading, murder, fire ants in your anus, rape, According to Jim, Crystal Pepsi, cancer, arthritis, being pro-life your entire political career until you run for your party's presidential nomination. Wait! What about seasonal allergies, hookworm, drive-by shootings, heroin addiction....

2 comments:

Celia said...

If all of your wives were ugly I can see how that might be true. Oh, but I jest.

Lott Holtz said...

Funny thing about polygamy, you never hear about women having more than one husband. God just hates it when a woman has a good time.